Airbus A320/A321 liveries

Here you can find liveries made for the Airbus A320/A321. If the uploader did his work well you will just have to drop the zip you download on the livery manager and all will be done automatically! These liveries will also work for the Airbus X Extended

1331 files

1. Lufthansa (2018) Airbus A321 D-AISP

On Feb. 6 2018, Lufthansa is presenting the new Design for its Aircrafts and CI. Therefore a B748 and A321 are already painted and waiting to be set free....
    This is the first A321 being operated in the new Design. The Name was changed from Rosenheim to #ExploreTheNew. I hope you like it!

For installation use the livery manager. If you are using the HD textures in the virtual cockpit, remove the cockpit textures in the livery folder first!

You may not use this repaint for any commercial aspect or alter the repaint without my permission.
    Credits to Holgi for the Paintkit and Johnas Dahlke for the changes on the Wings.

As allways three green and have fun with the Livery!

Regards,
    Airmax

1355 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

2. Lufthansa "New Colors" D-AISP Airbus A321 IAE

Lufthansa "New Colors" D-AISP Airbus A321

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.
    Use AirbusX Extended Livery Manager. Follow the instructions in Readme!

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.com/

5046 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

3. LATAM Chile Airbus A321 CC-BEO

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo uno de los Airbus A321-211 con sharklets de LATAM Chile, este avión fue el penúltimo Airbus A321 en llegar desde la fábrica en Toulouse, por esto mismo posee la livery actual de LATAM y no la clásica livery de la estrella. Algunos detalles del avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Código Selcal real de la aeronave.
    - Detalles como adhesivo de certificación ILS y piloto automático.
    - Dimensiones y cosas basadas en avión real.

Ojalá disfruten este avión, cualquier problema me mandan un mensaje.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    ENGLISH
    Today I bring one of the Airbus A321-211 with sharklets from LATAM Chile, this plane was the penultimate Airbus A321 to arrive from the factory in Toulouse, therefore owns the current livery of LATAM and not the classic livery of the star. Some details of the aircraft are:
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Real Selcal code of the aircraft. 
    - Details as an ILS certification and autopilot sticker.
    - Dimensions and things based on real aircraft.

I hope you enjoy this plane, any problems send me a message.

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization

983 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Alaska Airlines N625AV Airbus A320 CFM

Alaska Airlines N625AV  Airbus A320

DO NOT ALTER, EDIT OR UPLOAD THIS PAINT TO ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

Requests are paid!

2205 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. Alaska Airlines Airbus A320 N625VA

ESPAÑOL
    El día de hoy les traigo el primer avión Airbus en portar los colores de Alaska Airlines, este A320 durante Enero, fue el primer avión de Virgin America en actualizarse a los colores de Alaska tras la compra por parte de esta última, algunas características de este avión son:
    - Texturas en DDS 5.
    - Código Selcal real de la aeronave.
    - Colores y detalles directamente desde la web de Alaska Airlines.
    - Posibilidad de convertir el avión a SL cambiando algunos nombres de archivos.
    - Dimensiones y cosas basadas en avión real.

Ojalá disfruten este avión, cualquier problema me mandan un mensaje.
    Prohibido re-subir esta textura a otro sitio que no sea Aerosoft sin mi autorización, así como también subir este archivo a páginas de aerolíneas virtuales sin expresa autorización, no robar créditos, el trabajo es gratis, agradecelo no robándolo. Prohibido editar, modificar o basarse sin autorización.
    ENGLISH
    Today I bring the first Airbus aircraft in porting the colors of Alaska Airlines, this A320 during January, was the first plane of Virgin America to be updated to the colors of Alaska after the purchase by the latter, some features of this aircraft are :
    - Textures in DDS 5. 
    - Real Selcal code of the aircraft. 
    - Colors and details directly from the Alaska Airlines website. 
    - Possibility of converting the aircraft to SL by changing some filenames.
    - Dimensions and things based on real aircraft.

I hope you enjoy this plane, any problems send me a message.

Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization

652 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Batavia Air A320

Batavia Air livery A320 for Airbus Extended X , including in this pack:
    PK-YVE A320 IAe of Batavia Air in first scheme of Batavia Air livery for Airbus.

Note:
    >> This is repaint for A320 IAe model with no sharklet
    >> Any Redistribution outside this places must PM me at yosafat.saragih164@gmail.com . This repaint is absolutely free and sell this repaint is illegal.
    >>Thank you for your attention and have a good flight

168 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Mandala and Tiger Mandala A320 Repaint pack

This repaint include:
    1.PK-RMU in Mandala A320 old Livery
    2.PK-RMA in Mandala A320 Tiger Mandala Livery.

Please read Readme file before installation. Any question PM me on email that include on readme.
    by Yosafat Vincent S

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. LAN Airlines Airbus A320 CC-BFR

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.net o www.hvrepaints.com para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) Un clásico Airbus A320 de LATAM, con sharklets y un poco de suciedad, se actualiza para darle aún más realismo al repaint. A pesar de operar para LATAM Airlines Perú, aun posee la clásica estrella solitaria en el fuselage a la espera de ser pintado LATAM en el futuro.

Algunas características de este repaint son:
    Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real.
    Compatible con Livery Manager.
    Código SELCAL real de la aeronave.
    Adhesivo de certificación ILS.
    Fuentes  y logos reales de LAN Airlines.
    Ventanas de cabina en color gris.

Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar o en la página de HV Repaints.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.net or www.hvrepaints.com to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) A classic LATAM Airbus A320, with sharklets and a little dirt, is updated to give even more realism to the repaint. Despite operating for LATAM Airlines Peru, it still has the classic lone star in the fuselage waiting to be painted in LATAM  colors in the future.

Some features of this repaint are:
    Real dimensions based on the actual plane.
    Compatible with Livery Manager.
    Real SELCAL code of the aircraft.
    ILS certification sticker.
    LAN Airlines real fonts and logos.
    Cockpit windows in grey color.

Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR or in the HV Repaints webpage.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

1021 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

9. LATAM Airlines Chile "#ElVueloDeFrancisco" CC-BEK Airbus A321 CFM

LATAM Airlines Chile "#ElVueloDeFrancisco" CC-BEK

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

311 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Thomas Cook A320 G-TCAE

Thomas Cook A320 CFM Repaint

G-TCAE Sunny Heart Livery

AEROSOFT A320

1527 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

11. Volaris airbus A320 IAE XA-VLX sharklets

Volaris Airbus A320-232 IAE , registration XA-VLX.
    These are textures for Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE 

1175 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

12. JetSMART Airbus A320 Cóndor Andino (CC-AWD)

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.
    No olvides visitar www.hvrepaints.net o www.hvrepaints.com para tener los mejores repaints de internet o pedir el tuyo.

(ES) El cóndor andino de JetSMART, después de mucho tiempo se actualiza a una nueva versión mucho más detallada y realista, este avión es de los primeros 5 aviones originales de la ultra low cost chilena.
    Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real.
    Compatible con Livery Manager.
    Código SELCAL real de la aeronave.
    Animal de la cola detallado.
    Fuentes reales de JetSMART.
    Advertencia “NO TOW” en tren de aterrizaje de naríz.

Cualquier problema con el repaint me pueden escribir aquí o a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar o en la página de HV Repaints.
    Don't forget to visit www.hvrepaints.net or www.hvrepaints.com to have the best repaints on the Internet or ask for yours.

(EN) The Andean condor of JetSMART, after a long time is updated to a new version much more detailed and realistic, this aircraft is one of the first 5 original aircraft of the Chilean ultra low cost.
    Real dimensions based on the actual plane.
    Compatible with Livery Manager.
    Real SELCAL code of the aircraft.
    Detailed tail animal.
    JetSMART real fonts.
    “NOT TOW” warning on nose landing gear.

Any problem with repaint can write me here or to the contact information included in the WinRAR or in the HV Repaints webpage.
    Forbidden to re-raise this texture to another site that is not aerosoft without my authorization, as well as upload this file to pages of virtual airlines without express authorization, not stealing credits, the job is free, thank you not stealing it. It is forbidden to edit, modify or base without authorization.

466 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Airbus A320 Hapag-Lloyd CFM

Here is my fiction Hapag-Lloyd A320 CFM livery.

Hope you like it and Merry Cristmas:)

249 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. VIETJET AIR AIRBUS 320-200 SHARKLET VN-A656 BIA SAIGON

VIETJET AIR AIRBUS 320-200 SHARKLET VN-A656 BIA SAIGON

226 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. A321-200 SHARKLET VIETJET AIR VN-A667 PETROLIMEX

A321-200 SHARKLET VIETJET AIR VN-A667 PETROLIMEX VIETNAM

280 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. A321 NEO CFM Canadian Airlines

Fictional repaint of 1990 Canadian Airlines scheme in an A321 NEO CFM 

136 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Air Canada 1990 A321 NEO

A321 CFM repaint in 1990 Scheme.

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. American Airlines A321 CFM NEO unpainted

Fictional repaint of American Airlines A320 NEO in their classic unpainted scheme.

273 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. LATAM Chile A320 CC-BAV

ATENCIÓN: Esta versión del repaint solo es compatible con Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). Para otras versiones visita mi perfil.
    ATTENTION: This version of the repaint is only compatible with Airbus A320 X Extended (FSX/P3D v3). For another versions visit my profile.

(ES) Probablemente el A320 más representativo de la livery de LATAM que está en Chile, recibe una nueva actualización.
    Dimensiones reales basadas en el avion real. Compatible con Livery Manager. Código SELCAL real de la aeronave. Detalles como adhesivo de certificación ILS  
    Cualquier problema con el repaints me pueden escribir aquí a la información de contacto incluida en el WinRar. Saludos !

(EN) Probably the A320 most representative of the livery of LATAM that is in Chile, receives a new update.
    Real dimensions based on the actual plane. Compatible with Livery Manager. Real SELCAL code of the aircraft. Details as an ILS certification sticker. 

Any problem with repaints can write me here to the contact information included in the WinRAR. Best regards!

1821 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

20. Air Algerie Fictional Airbus A320 7T-VKJ

Español
    Airbus A320-214 ficticio de la aerolínea Air Algerie, esta textura fue un pedido, y aquí está para que todos lo puedan descargar, tiene el registro 7T-VKJ, la textura fue hecha en base a la calidad DDS 5.

English
    Fictional Airbus A320-214 of Air Algerie airline, this texture it was an order, and now is here for the download, has the 7T-VKJ registration. The texture has DDS 5 quality.

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. Airbus A320 5 Starhansa D-AIZX *Skytrax*

Thias is the Lufthansa special livery, called "5 Starhansa". Lufthansa is the first european airline with 5 stars in the Skytrax rating.

950 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Avianca Colombia "Gracias" N724AV Airbus A320 CFM

Avianca Colombia "Gracias" N724AV

Requests are paid!

667 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Joon F-GKXT Airbus A320 CFM

Joon F-GKXT Airbus A320

Requests are paid!

http://www.texturasbrasileiras.blogspot.com.br/

1117 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

24. VIETJET AIR AIRBUS 320-200 SHARKLET VN-A682 BIDV BANK VIETNAM

VIETJET AIR AIRBUS 320-200 SHARKLET VN-A682
    BIDV BANK VIETNAM

186 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments