APU not burning fuel (SP3)

Wolf0

Hello all.

I've just finished taking the A320CFM for a spin. Great job.

I was curious about the APU fix that was supposed to add fuel consumption, so I left the airplane with engines off / apu on after the flight for ~1h to see the effects on my FOB... and it didn't change a bit.

Has anyone else tried to see if your APU is in fact burning fuel now?

Pedro

Issue confirmed, left the airplane for an hour with APU on and Bleed off, thereafter with Bleed on, fuel did not change. FSX - clean reinstall including Antivirus off and disk defrag etc.

Hello all.

I've just finished taking the A320CFM for a spin. Great job.

I was curious about the APU fix that was supposed to add fuel consumption, so I left the airplane with engines off / apu on after the flight for ~1h to see the effects on my FOB... and it didn't change a bit.

Has anyone else tried to see if your APU is in fact burning fuel now?

Pedro

Ah. You found a bug, the APU only consumes fuel with engines on. Fixed and will be in the next version.

Hey the new SP3 is killing VAS.. With the previous version before SP3 I was getting on the FSUIPC VAS monitor I was averaging with the Airbus sitting in IAH right around 23-240000 even at times 250000 on the VAS monitor since going too the new SP3 & loading into IAH it dropped considerably too 130000-120000 VAS, not good at all that's saying if I was too fly into KLAX I'd be down to 3000 in no time which set me right into OOM & I'd be out of memory probably before even getting there.. That's the airbus, that's not even PMDG plane that we all know is VAS hungry but now it seems with this new SP3 the airbus is VAS hungry now too.. :(

Is there any way to revert back too SP2.. I'm not sure my machine can handle this SP3 version of Airbus I want my SP2 back

• Aerosoft

Hey the new SP3 is killing VAS.. With the previous version before SP3 I was getting on the FSUIPC VAS monitor I was averaging with the Airbus sitting in IAH right around 23-240000 even at times 250000 on the VAS monitor since going too the new SP3 & loading into IAH it dropped considerably too 130000-120000 VAS, not good at all that's saying if I was too fly into KLAX I'd be down to 3000 in no time which set me right into OOM & I'd be out of memory probably before even getting there.. That's the airbus, that's not even PMDG plane that we all know is VAS hungry but now it seems with this new SP3 the airbus is VAS hungry now too.. :(

Is there any way to revert back too SP2.. I'm not sure my machine can handle this SP3 version of Airbus I want my SP2 back

The topic here is about Fuel use by the APU and not VAS. So let me close this one. Please make another topic if you want to discuss a new issue.

Archived