Radial in FIX Info page

Tom_L

Hi there,

trying hard to get to grips with the Bus, not an easy task for a long-time Boeing-Jockey (virtual). I may have a finding for the FIX INFO PAGE: what strikes me as odd is that I was not able to put in any radial for the GAR VOR (108.8) at Corfu, neither was this possible for KRK VOR (Kerkira 114.7) or SKC (Skiathos NdB SKC), whereas I had no problems inserting a radial for the Talla VOR south of Edinburgh (TLA 113.80) or even for the ILS to RWY24 in EDI (ITH 108.90).

Adding a radius was no problem, at least I can tell from GAR, KRK and TLA.

Kind regards and keep up the good work

Tom

Hello!

Yesterday I experienced something similar with the BER (Bern) VOR. What was strange was that some radials were accepted (249 for example) and some were not (069 or 69).

Flight was on FSX Acceleration running on Windows 8.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

For now this is an open issue.

Thx for the info, I hope it will make SP2 then (together with Direct-to-Radial-inbound function). For me it is an important function as it increases situational awareness especially in more complex approaches like the visual procedure to Innsbruck Rwy 08 from LOC DME procedure East, where it helps if one can draw some lines from Absam and Inn Ndb (Radial 230 from Ab is possible, whereas Radial 264 from Inn Ndb is not.) - not essential, but nice-to-have.

Anyhow, consider me a satisfied customer

Rgds

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Ran into that issue today with Tapiosap VOR at LHBP (TPS, 115.90). Once selected on the fix info page, I cannot enter radial 159 (to visually aid flying the holding there). The MCDU just won't take it. Entering e. g. 300 works fine though.

Any news on that?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ran into that issue today with Tapiosap VOR at LHBP (TPS, 115.90). Once selected on the fix info page, I cannot enter radial 159 (to visually aid flying the holding there). The MCDU just won't take it. Entering e. g. 300 works fine though.

Any news on that?

Yeah you are right, The devs are on it.

Thanks for reporting!

• 1 month later...

I flew the LOC DME East into Innsbruck today using version 1.21 and I still couldn't add a 264 radial fix from Inns NDB as mentioned in a previous post. Also I want to add a fix with a radius of 3.5nm but it would not let me. I could do 3 or 4 but not 3.5. Are 0.5's not possible?

Anyway this is a minor point as everything else about the airbus is superb.

Thanks

Paul

Archived