Few questions.

Dreamflight767

Hello:

I have a few questions. I searched for answers but some are old; not sure if they are still correct.

-Is there a way to switch from KG to LBS (specifically for the fuel) on the ECAM display?

-I don't seem to get a TOD arrow/indicator on the NAV display.

-The info. on the NAV display freezes. While the map updates, it seems to lock on a previous waypoint and give the info. on that old waypoint I overflew earlier in the flight.

-As I started descent, I tried to change the landing RWY due to a WNDSHFT. I wasn't able to make the change in the FMSG.

Thanks.

Hello:

I have a few questions. I searched for answers but some are old; not sure if they are still correct.

-Is there a way to switch from KG to LBS (specifically for the fuel) on the ECAM display?

-The info. on the NAV display freezes. While the map updates, it seems to lock on a previous waypoint and give the info. on that old waypoint I overflew earlier in the flight.

-As I started descent, I tried to change the landing RWY due to a WNDSHFT. I wasn't able to make the change in the FMSG.

Point 1: No, not to my knowledge.

Points 2-4: Are you using the most up to date version of the Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321: version 1.16 with hotfix 19?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Open this file to check your version: ...:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X Extended\Product.cfg

• 1 month later...

I know it's been awhile. But I have verified I am using .16 with hotfix. I am still experiencing the following problems:

Thanks

For the TOD indication, pls. check your flightplan for any discontinuities. Do you see the TOD in your MCDU?

For the landing rwy change we'll need more information: What steps exactly do you take? You could also upload a couple of screenshots, showing how you operate the MCDU for the rwy change.

Archived