PFD And ND not coming on. How to reset IR/GPS?

Manny

When I turn on the PFD and the ND after I turn on all the three IR knobs to NAV, All I see is Red ATT PFD and MAP Not available ND. I waited for the few minutes it wanted to align...but after waiting the stays is IR NOT ALIGNED

How do I reset this IR (GPS Primary LOST) thingi?

Manny

And one more thing.. Pressing TO Config in ECAM Panel does not stop the TO COnfig nagging.. it goes on and on... And I also see SPLRS------ARM (in blue).. Not sure what that is supposed to indicate.

You need to push ALIGN IRS on INIT A in MCDU.

TO CONFIG is not supposed to silence it, if config is not correct. Blue SPLRS - ARM means that it is not, you are not arming your spoilers. You need to do this so they come up in case of RTO. Default combination is Shift+/

You need to push ALIGN IRS on INIT A in MCDU.

TO CONFIG is not supposed to silence it, if config is not correct. Blue SPLRS - ARM means that it is not, you are not arming your spoilers. You need to do this so they come up in case of RTO. Default combination is Shift+/

Thank you.

Manny

I have read the manual, but it still unpossible for me to startup Cold & Dark, I set Cold & Dark in MCDU and do everything before I go to Overhead Panel, In overhead panel are one green light on in EXT PWR " I wonder why" I go excact after the upstart list , but In the end I got only red sign in PDF and ND display ( GPS Primary Lost) and I have alaing in MCDU.

Thats my way of doing it

Start cold and dark

Switch on external power

Switch on both batteries

Switch on all fuel Pumps

Switch on NAV light

Switch on APU Master, Start, and bleed

Switch on all three ADIRS to NAV

Switch Off external power

Inserting Dep and Dest..Airport in the FCU

Push "allign IRS" at the FCU

and after 6 Minutes PFD and ND are showing up what they should