GSX Config files

• Aerosoft

For GSX users, simply drop the folders in the above Zip file into the following location:

C:\Users\<Your Name Here>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes

The following door keyboard combinations can be used:

Shift+E followed by 1 = Front Left Door

Shift+E followed by 2 = Aft Left Door

Shift+E followed by 3 = Front Cargo Door

Shift+E followed by 4 = Aft Cargo Door

Airbus X Extended - GSX Configs.zip

• 2 weeks later...

For GSX users, simply drop the folders in the above Zip file into the following location:

C:\Users\<Your Name Here>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes

The following door keyboard combinations can be used:

Shift+E followed by 1 = Front Left Door

Shift+E followed by 2 = Aft Left Door

Shift+E followed by 3 = Front Cargo Door

Shift+E followed by 4 = Aft Cargo Door

thanks Mathjis, one question Though. on my pc the path of the folder ends at virtuali, don't have the Airplanes folder, should I create it and paste the folders in it? or just paste them in the virtuali folder? thank you

If there is no airplanes folder then it means you have never personally added support for any new aircraft yourself with GSX, just create the folder called "Airplanes" then drop the folders Aerosoft supply into that folder.

You may also be using a very old version of GSX perhaps because you are not getting update notifications or you chose to ignore them.

Hello, i had a question about GSX.

Am i the only one, that when i launch GSX, by exemple to start boarding, or pushback, the fuel quantity on the A320 goes down until 200kg ?.. that is quite bothering.

Thank you very much for the help.

• Aerosoft

Hello, i had a question about GSX.

Am i the only one, that when i launch GSX, by exemple to start boarding, or pushback, the fuel quantity on the A320 goes down until 200kg ?.. that is quite bothering.

Thank you very much for the help.

I got no idea on that, think you should as the GSX people. We do not detect GSX in any way so it is not an action we start.

For some strange reason Shift+E followed by <1-4> all open the main exit only. Any thoughts as to why? I don't seem to have this issue with any other aircraft except AeroSim 787.

I am also using GSX and have downloaded and installed the folders contained in the GSX Configs zip file into \AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes but I still need to open/close the doors via the Right MCDU.

Happy New Year!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

For some strange reason Shift+E followed by <1-4> all open the main exit only. Any thoughts as to why? I don't seem to have this issue with any other aircraft except AeroSim 787.

I am also using GSX and have downloaded and installed the folders contained in the GSX Configs zip file into \AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes but I still need to open/close the doors via the Right MCDU.

Happy New Year!

Kevin

To open doors use the right MCDU, it avoids some problems that FSX has with doors

• 4 weeks later...
Like in AE2.26.. With Parking brakes off, with chocks set..

Is it possible to GSX also ?

To make AES work in this manner with the Airbus X Extended I believe the changes were made within the AES program itself.

I would think similar changes to GSX itself would have to be made and that would be up to the FSdreamteam developer.

• 2 months later...

It is also a good "to do" for painters to put the following line code in Aircraft.cfg under section of the livery that create: "atc_parking_code = XXX" where XXX is the airline code (ex- Alitalia has AZA, EasyJet has EZY, ecc.) in this way the cargo bay is loaded with corect code from Ground Enviroment Service, and ATC assign the correct gate for you're airline. I have made the TAROM livery and inside is already the code for ATC : ROT ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the latest version of AXE and GSX; with the SP1 i cannot use GSX if i don't set parking brakes, while before the update it work only with the chocks.

In addition, the catering services dont' recognizes the left door, and they enter the cabin even if the doors are closed...any ideas?

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the latest version of AXE and GSX; with the SP1 i cannot use GSX if i don't set parking brakes, while before the update it work only with the chocks.

In addition, the catering services dont' recognizes the left door, and they enter the cabin even if the doors are closed...any ideas?

Hi,

I'm not having any issues here. Have you tried updating GSX recently? All you have to do is download and install the latest Standalone Addon manager by Umberto here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

You can also try Mathijs' file above. If those don't work let me know I'll send my current config for it.

Hi,

I'm not having any issues here. Have you tried updating GSX recently? All you have to do is download and install the latest Standalone Addon manager by Umberto here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

You can also try Mathijs' file above. If those don't work let me know I'll send my current config for it.

Hi Kyle,

I've tried to re-install the Standalone Addon Manager and now it seems to work fine. Thank you!

Hi Kyle,

I've tried to re-install the Standalone Addon Manager and now it seems to work fine. Thank you!

No problem, glad to hear!

I'm back here because probably I've found a new problem with GSX.

With the hint of Kyle, all the Airbus that we have in the old version work perfectly, but the new models (A320 and A321 IAE with Sharklets) don't work any way.

How can I fix?

Archived