Updater not working

21 hours ago, canadagoose said:

Hi Again, I followed your instructions and I can now run the ASUpdater (version 1.1.6.0). I get the following messages:

Product Name: Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional for Prepar3D v4.x

Add-on Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

Installed version: 1.1.0.0
No updates available for this product!

Is this the latest update version? Also, I have the CRJ as well. Should it be listed along with the A318-A319 Professional or does it use it's own Updater

Sorry, I figured it out with the CRJ. I accidently deleted the .xml file under the Products folder, fortunately I recovered it from the Recycle bin.

Thanks again for your Excellent Support!!

Tom Stewart

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, canadagoose said:

Hi Again, I followed your instructions and I can now run the ASUpdater (version 1.1.6.0). I get the following messages:

Product Name: Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional for Prepar3D v4.x

Add-on Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional

Installed version: 1.1.0.0
No updates available for this product!

Is this the latest update version? Also, I have the CRJ as well. Should it be listed along with the A318-A319 Professional or does it use it's own Updater

Sorry, I figured it out with the CRJ. I accidently deleted the .xml file under the Products folder, fortunately I recovered it from the Recycle bin.

Thanks again for your Excellent Support!!

Tom Stewart

Tom,

Sorry that I was away after your reply yesterday.  You are most welcome!

Best wishes!

Archived