Heathrow Professional, no dynamic lighting or taxi lighting in P3D v4.1

ryan242

Hello there, I purchased Heathrow Professional a while ago, and until recently, it's performed fine without any hiccups. I then noticed that I was no longer getting any dynamic lighting at the airport while on the ground, nor any taxi lights, however, they are clearly visible from about 1000ft above the ground. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I think it may be an elevation issue as it appears as though the lights are 'underneath' the terrain, though that doesn't explain why the dynamic lighting isn't working. Oh, and my Dynamic Lighting IS turned on, in case anyone was wondering. It works perfectly fine at every other airport, even the ones published by Aerosoft. Please help!

Please login to display this image.

7 hours ago, ryan242 said:

Hello there, I purchased Heathrow Professional a while ago, and until recently, it's performed fine without any hiccups. I then noticed that I was no longer getting any dynamic lighting at the airport while on the ground, nor any taxi lights, however, they are clearly visible from about 1000ft above the ground. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I think it may be an elevation issue as it appears as though the lights are 'underneath' the terrain, though that doesn't explain why the dynamic lighting isn't working. Oh, and my Dynamic Lighting IS turned on, in case anyone was wondering. It works perfectly fine at every other airport, even the ones published by Aerosoft. Please help!

Below is a screen shot this evening on the Aerosoft Airbus Beta at EGLL Professional, Stand 223.  As you can see the dynamic lighting is working fine.

Maybe there is a problem in one particular part of the airport?  If you'll tell me which stand you are having problems with, I can at least check it.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, ryan242 said:

it's performed fine without any hiccups. I then noticed that I was no longer getting any dynamic lighting at the airport while on...

So it worked before? Then the question is, what has been changed on your PC-/Software-/P3D-Setup?

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Below is a screen shot this evening on the Aerosoft Airbus Beta at EGLL Professional, Stand 223.  As you can see the dynamic lighting is working fine.

Maybe there is a problem in one particular part of the airport?  If you'll tell me which stand you are having problems with, I can at least check it.

Best wishes.

It's every stand at the airport. Every other airport's dynamic lighting is working flawlessly bar Heathrow.

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

So it worked before? Then the question is, what has been changed on your PC-/Software-/P3D-Setup?

Nothing that I can make note of. I even tried to reinstall Heathrow to see if that would fix the issue, but nothing seems to have worked. I'm using it with FTX England, not sure if that might be an issue?

Managed to fix Dynamic Lighting issues. Went onto the EGLL Config.exe file, turned off Dynamic lighting and turned it back on again. Seems to have solved that issue, but taxiways still remain unlit for now.

• Developer
23 minutes ago, ryan242 said:

Managed to fix Dynamic Lighting issues. Went onto the EGLL Config.exe file, turned off Dynamic lighting and turned it back on again. Seems to have solved that issue, but taxiways still remain unlit for now.

When you mean the blue Edgelights at the taxiways, then it is as in real, Heathrow has no Edgelights at the taxiways.

4 minutes ago, OPabst said:

When you mean the blue Edgelights at the taxiways, then it is as in real, Heathrow has no Edgelights at the taxiways.

I'm referring to the green lights in the centre of the taxiways. :)

1 hour ago, ryan242 said:

Great!  Happy to hear!

Archived