[P3Dv4.1] Gibraltar professional barriers not opening?

Er!k

Hello all,

I just got the upgrade of Gibraltar, and I know that in the FSX version the barriers are moving and traffic will cross the runway when it is vacant. Not in the P3Dv4 professional version I only see the traffic waiting behind the barriers even when not on the runway. Is this intended behaviour? Or what are the conditions for the barriers to open and the traffic to cross?

Thanks,

Erik

Thanks Tom, guess I was to soon with the purchase, guess the page was changed afterwards. This is hat there was first:

Features:

• Night lightning with dynamic lights (can be turned off via the config tool)
  • Animated windsocks
  • Runway lighting based on weather conditions with flash on buoy during approach
  • Optional ambient sounds: seagulls and foghorn in the harbour during limited visibility
  • Animated lighthouse with dynamic light glow and the Southern tip of the Gibraltar rock

• Deputy Sheriffs
30 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Thanks Tom, guess I was to soon with the purchase, guess the page was changed afterwards. This is hat there was first:

Features:

• Night lightning with dynamic lights (can be turned off via the config tool)
  • Animated windsocks
  • Runway lighting based on weather conditions with flash on buoy during approach
  • Optional ambient sounds: seagulls and foghorn in the harbour during limited visibility
  • Animated lighthouse with dynamic light glow and the Southern tip of the Gibraltar rock

What you are referring to is not the productpage, but the news page which is not a complete description of the product. And it doesnt mention crossing traffic at all. ;)

Archived