GPS Runway Info Missing For Gilbator X

Aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I have no problem using Aerosoft LXBG Gilbator airport scenery in my FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10 operating system.  The LXBG scenery is working well with fancy features.

However,  the airport's runway information and approach paths are missing from FSX default GPS making it hard for me to do proper approach to runway.

Is there anything that can be done for this GPS's lack of runway information, please?

Thanks for any consideration or assistance any of you might have. If you insist on serial number as proof of purchase, please ask me to PM you serial number as proof of purchase for my DVD disc by Sim-Wings or something that represents Aerosoft company.

Regards,

Aharon

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In what aircraft?

I am using freeware POSKY 757-200RR with FSX default GPS

19 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Keep in mind that for any advanced aircraft navdata is part of the aircraft and NOT the scenery.

Well I did not know that but all airports whether they are freeware or payware always have runways displayed with green slopes and pink lines in FSX default GPS.  I have many payware sceneries that have runways displayed with green slopes and pink lines on FSX default GPS.

I landed on Aerosoft LXGB twice without any problem but I was using Spanish aviation law approach method which was to approach runway 09 by flying above past city of Algericas and tried successfully to make visual approach to the runway which was little bit easy by looking straight to search for runway.

However, Spain does not allow any airline in England to approach that way.  Spain has some kind of dispute with England over the island therefore Spain does not allow any British based airline to approach runway 09 using very easy approach path flying past above city of Algericas. Spain requires English airlines to approach runway 09 by flying above Bay of Gibraltar between shore of city of Algerticas and Gibraltar and make very very sharp right turn above the bay to approach runway 09.  For that, I need GPS's green slope and pink line to guide me for this difficult maneuver.  In 1950s and 1960s,  Spanish air force would scramble Sabre jet fighters to chase away any British based airline plane who got too close to Spain or Algerticas while on approach to runway 09.  One day,  Spanish air force Sabre jet interceptors were getting too close to British Airways Trident which took off from LXGB.  The pilots of Trident were warned by British airport controllers of approaching Sabre jets and the Trident pilots simply increased the plane's speed to mach 0.89 easily outrunning the Sabre jet fighters.

I had a payware KJAX airport scenery by other software company that GPS displayed lack of runway information as seen below:

Please login to display this image.

I contacted the other software company who immediately issued a quick fix and sent me the fix file to correct the problem and that made GPS display all correct runway information for KJAX as seen below.

Please login to display this image.

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

It could be, that not all nav/approach data is inside the afcad. Or the addon uses the default data, and that lacks the data.

But if you fly a lot with the default GPS, I recommend to look at 

https://www.fsaerodata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3

They are offering a complete upgrade of all navdata. In my opinion it is much better than the freeware of

https://www.aero.sors.fr/

Archived