Would Aerosoft be willing to do something for me?

PatrickZ

I was wondering if Aerosoft would be willing to do something for me. It's only a small thing, but I can't do it myself and I don't know anybody else who could do it.

The thing is this. I found something on on the internet (not related to FS in any way) that I'd be willing to buy, but the only place they sell it is in some German webshop and they only ship to Germany, Switzerland and Austria. I've asked them, but they refuse to ship to the Netherlands.

I was wondering if I can have them send my order to Aerosoft. Shortly I'll be placing an order in the Aerosoft webshop for some boxed products and then Aerosoft can include that other stuff with it. Would that be possible? Of course I'd be willing to pay for any extra expenses. It's not a big thing, just a small box so it doesn't take up much space and it doesn't weigh much either.

Pablo Escobar - is that you ?

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pablo Escobar - is that you ?

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O-M-G!  That is WAYYYYY TOO FUNNY! 

Thanks for a the really GREAT laugh!

(For those who don't recognize the name "Pablo Escobar".... he was a notorious Colombian drug lord / smuggler.

Very quit whit... and very, VERY FUNNY!!!!

Archived