Yekaterinburg X Preview (product released, topic closed)

Dear Mathijs! News about the project not tooooooooo long. Are you waiting for release of XP10 to release the twins??? Your intentions to release a wonderful Yekaterinburg X still valid?

Artpiano33 > yes, i'm prety sure with cooperation with the local plane spotters as you say the result wil be more than good... = much much easier for photo access to areas like the airports you mention in Siberia and the far east russia ;-)

But let's get Ekaterinburg (Koltsovo) first and enjoy that....i'm looking forward to it - that's for sure.... ;-)

Yes, waiting USSS!

And also want to say - we have very good sceneryes of many our cityes: all Moscow airports, Pulkovo (S.-Petersburg), Ekaterinburg, Sochi, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk, Magadan, Vladivostok and overs for FS2004, and almost do not have anything for FSX.

Yes, waiting USSS!

And also want to say - we have very good sceneryes of many our cityes: all Moscow airports, Pulkovo (S.-Petersburg), Ekaterinburg, Sochi, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk, Magadan, Vladivostok and overs for FS2004, and almost do not have anything for FSX.

Yup , i've spent much time on AVSIM.SU for many years, - so yes..i've many wonderful russian freeware scenery's for my FS2004 (i've FSX & FS2004 on same PC)

Okey USSS as payware from Aerosoft,- i can't wait - 2011 FSX scenery technics are right now so great when they're used to the max...

have a great day artpiano33 ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, it'll be out soon. I wouln't expect more than a month. As Mathijs stated already, the last few screenies are already posted and usually it'll go fast after that. Don't forget that the developers also had some free time around christmas and new year, so it's just normal that the progress was a little slow in the last few weeks.