Thomas Cook Sunny heat A321 Sharklets

antonov_an124

Hello 

I'm looking for a working copy of the A321 Livery for Thomas Cook in the Sunny heart Grey and Yellow. 

I've downloaded the Livery from the repaints G-TCDC and TCDG and  it's okay apart from the cockpit is black and the front wheel and the main undercarriage are also black .

have tried to make a new copy of the livery to see if this works but end with the same results.   ALL other liveries that i've installed work.  I'm quite an amateur when painting and require a full fuselage template to create paints,  and can't seem to get to grips with the paintkit provided. 

Does anyone have a working copy of the A321 sharklet sunny heart livery for fsx that they can post or drop file?  or is anyone up for making it?

I work with this airline daily in EGCC and want to fly some of the routes we serve with the 321

Regards

Darren 

• Deputy Sheriffs

the most important step is the right texture.cfg (I think you use a repaint for the older version of our airbus)

you can take this file from a working Airbus of the same type (copy and overwrite)

this means if you are install an A320 IAE you copy the texture.cfg from a working A320 IAE

if you are install an A321 CFM you copy the texture.cfg from a working A321 CFM

this will solved your black textures

read this also

Hi, 

I too was also wanting a Thomas cook sunny heart livery, I tired downloading G-TCDC but I get an error message saying 'unknown file type' when attempting to unzip. All other liveries work when installing apart from this? 

Hope you can help!

Archived