hot fix f buggy

markyboy123

Hi there,

Me and my friend are doing shared cockpit (I'm slave and he's master)

1st problem = Autothrottle keeps changing it's self after takeoff and Sometimes when we are taxiing I don't see the throttles move, same for take off as well. But as we are climbing the throlles decided to play ball and correct its self whilst climbing, It was so weird 

2nd problem = I get low terrain warning after we take off and some more alarms but sorts it self out when we are over 4000 ft.

I am assuming these are being worked on ?

Thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mark,

sorry to say, but your assumption is wrong. You are the first who reports these kind of problems.

For me this sounds either like calibration or network/communication problems.

Have you and your friend worked yourself and followef the CFD guide from the pinned posts in this forum to exclude network/communication problems?

Hi Mark,

sorry to say, but your assumption is wrong. You are the first who reports these kind of problems.

For me this sounds either like calibration or network/communication problems.

Have you and your friend worked yourself and followef the CFD guide from the pinned posts in this forum to exclude network/communication problems?

Thanks for the reply,

We just took off again, throttles are ish shall i say, but I'm still getting retard retard when we take off ??

and we did check the guide 

Are you both on the latest available hotfix (F), and if so having it installed correctly? 

Yes we both have it and installed correctly. I just don't get why it's doing it.

I must say tho, He is using FSX steam edition and I'm using the cd Version; Do you think it's something to do with that ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, the important thing is that the buses are identical, the sim can be different (FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv2).

When you installed the hotifx, have been asked to overwrite existing files for both included folders? We had it quite often, that the hotfix wasn't installed correctly. A good hint is this question of existing files should be overwritten. 

And this must of course be true for you and your friend.

No, the important thing is that the buses are identical, the sim can be different (FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv2).

When you installed the hotifx, have been asked to overwrite existing files for both included folders? We had it quite often, that the hotfix wasn't installed correctly. A good hint is this question of existing files should be overwritten. 

And this must of course be true for you and your friend.

Yes we both had the alert come up to overwrite files and we did it. 

Turn around state. then we close ours doors, then we click our connection on  

Also the push back, He is master and he presses shift + p, he's sees the push and I don;t, But if i'm the master and press shift + p, he sees it.

It's so weird 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For me that sounds that you have a blockage in your network connection. It is most definitely not fully transparent for the CFD.

Please check on both side your forwarding configuration and firewall rules.

For me that sounds that you have a blockage in your network connection. It is most definitely not fully transparent for the CFD.

Please check on both side your forwarding configuration and firewall rules.

Yup everything is fine, but still the same, when he pushes, I cant see it, but when i push he sees it .

The confusing part, it worked yesterday and nothing has changed 

• 1 month later...

Archived