So its Xmas and..

wehyam

I treated myself to the super Cub and the Beaver..

I like them .. BUT theres one thing that I'd like some advice on from those who know.

Aerosoft have obviously built them around a flight model.. So what do I do regarding the settings of the 'control sensitivities' etc.. What should I use to get the Aerosoft 'designed' flight model? Crank them all to full on the right? or what.. Is there a recommended sensible setting?

While we're at it.. anyone out there recommend a scenery addon for the west coast of canada/ alaska etc. I fancy becoming a bush pilot ..

regards

Got to go and wrap presents now.. Happy Christmas.. :roll:

While we're at it.. anyone out there recommend a scenery addon for the west coast of canada/ alaska etc. I fancy becoming a bush pilot ..

regards

Vancouver +, Tongas Fjords, and Alaska Cinematic.

• Aerosoft
I treated myself to the super Cub and the Beaver..

I like them .. BUT theres one thing that I'd like some advice on from those who know.

Aerosoft have obviously built them around a flight model.. So what do I do regarding the settings of the 'control sensitivities' etc.. What should I use to get the Aerosoft 'designed' flight model? Crank them all to full on the right? or what.. Is there a recommended sensible setting?

regards

Got to go and wrap presents now.. Happy Christmas.. :roll:

All on our aircraft are designed to be flown on full max realism (except for the Seahawk that needs to be at medium.

All on our aircraft are designed to be flown on full max realism (except for the Seahawk that needs to be at medium.

The Seahawk has to be at medium? Is there a difference between flying it in fs9 and FSX, since it seems to be handled more easily in FSX allthough I overlooked that hint so far and have both Sims at full realism.

• Aerosoft

The Seahawk has to be at medium? Is there a difference between flying it in fs9 and FSX, since it seems to be handled more easily in FSX allthough I overlooked that hint so far and have both Sims at full realism.

Well if you can fly the SH in FS9 at full realism you are a good pilot. But the SAS (Stability Augmentation System) in the SH basically does what the Medium setting does, it stabilizes the chopper. And the SH is flown always with SAS on so flying the SH that way is actually a lot more realistic the at Max settings.

<<Vancouver>>

a little cryptic paavo.. but I expect google will know about them!

thanks anyway

Not at all.

Here is Vancouver+. That's literally what it's called.

Here is Tongass Fjords.

Here is the site for Alaska Cinematic. They are also doing Yellowstone. Check out the site, they have alot of great stuff.

Here is Misty Fjords as well.