FS9 is king

seahawk09

That's convenient. Dude if you're going to put up a comparison then you need to at least keep it fair. I'm not a fan of FSX but I'm all about keeping the playing field level. You can't show a pic of FSX and then one with FS9 and a million addons and then say "this is why FS9 is better." Since I did want truth, I disabled all my addons. Anyone that's read my posts knows I'm the farthest thing from a FSX fanboy. Here's what I found, you be the judge. (Btw, your screenshots are even taken from different runways/ perspectives. Yours is not a good comparison.) :? Both of mine were taken in summer. Comparing apples and apples now.

fs92fsxpg4.jpg

Thanks Kofi for keepin' it real. :wink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's convenient. Dude if you're going to put up a comparison then you need to at least keep it fair.:

Well, you should read my post then. I always kept saying, that my MODDED fs9 is looking better than the vanilla FSX. Therefore FSX can't hook me up right now. Some people expressed their doubts about that. That and nothing else was the reason for the comparison.

I remember very well how crappy the default fs9 could look in certain regions, allthough I never had any seasonal desert regions in Europe. And that's the only difference I was pointing out in the second post on this page.

Just joking around you guys.....(C'mon Dan, you know what "our" humour is like)... :P

But yes, FS2004 with Ground Environment Pro, Active Sky 6+ and a few other add-ons can look quite stunning! 8)

TA-2006-sep-9-024.jpg

TA-2006-sep-25-073.jpg

Outstanding shots Kofi :D Why on an earth do I want to move onto FSX while I can fly the FS9 with this kind of scenery.

If it's not broken why fix it? :)

Regards

Mo

Outstanding shots Kofi :D Why on an earth do I want to move onto FSX while I can fly the FS9 with this kind of scenery.

If it's not broken why fix it? :)

Regards

Mo

Hey Mo!

Great to hear from you after such a long time :D

Actually along with FSX, I have 3 installs of FS2004

- FS2004/Golden Wings 3

- FS2004/VOZ

- FS2004/"Default"

Abaris, The MiG is from IRIS...