Flex throttle setting

bobsk8

I notice sometimes when I take off and use Flex, it appears that the throttle apparently does not fall exactly into the exact  flex position, so then the usual callout of flex power is not made by the pilot and no callout occurs for 100 mph or V1 or rotate. I have no other problem with the throttle axis, or controlling the throttle with my calibrated joystick, and this does not occur when using TOGA. . Is this a problem that anyone else runs into, just want to see if I am doing something wrong? 

What does the FMA indicate in such a situation?

I have not been looking at the FMA when applying takeoff power, but at the throttle quadrant. I just tried it looking at the FMA and I see that makes it much easier. . 

Tried looking at the FMA this time and it worked perfectly. Hadn't even looked at this on take off before,  Learn something everytime I fly his aircraft.    You can mark this solved. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived