A318 autothrottle can´t hold speed. Aircraft is wobbling

Hello,

I bought the A318/319 v1.30 yesterday here in Aerosoft online shop. So far so good I am studying the plane with the manuals and I am very impressed from this addon.

Now I am on a test flight and as I wrote the engines are just spooling around when I activate AT. What am I doing wrong? Mach is activated but engines increase decrease the whole time.

Another problem I have is the plane is "wobbling" around from one side to another. I loaded cargo and fuel to the plane with the configurator and all weather settings and turbulence are off. Nav Mode is active but it does not fly smooth.

Here is a video I made with the smartphone where you guys can see what is going wrong: (looks like a drunken guy is flying the plane)

I have FSX Steam on Windows 8.1. Everything worked fine. I disabled antivirus during installation and restarted my computer when I should

Martin

Ok now I read something about hotfixes. Are the newest hotfixes not already in V1.30 when I bought it yesterday?

Is it enough to put the two files for fsx main folder and overwrite the old ones or do I have to put every file by its own and copy it over?

I hope not but I am not sure if everything worked

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's ok to copy bother folders completely. Please note that the second folder is supposed to be your user folder under C:\Users\...

Btw: by taking a quick look into the forum in which you posted your question you would have find a couple of posts with the same problem and the same answer ;)

Archived