Won't Export to P3Dv2.5 documents

Hi, For some reason, I can't get pfpx 1.22 to export to above mentioned. I do have the file shared. At a loss, HELP :)

Bob Morehead

Please login to display this image.

I just noticed that the path in browse doesn't change on the line, keeps reverting back to an old path. Is there an ini file I can edit and change this

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think the problem is, that his document folder is a subfolder of OneDrive folder.

And if he didn't move the standard path for docs in the Windows settings, it simply want work.

I went onto onedrive.com and disabled pc's. I have a separate folder now or I think it is now separated from onedrive because there are no longer any documents in one drive. I have a separated document file now. I tried to create a path: This Pc/Documents/Prepar3d v2.5 files but it always reverts to :C:\Users\unc1r\Documents\Prepar3D v2 Files. I guess I can try and reinstall program unless there is some place to edit location and get it to work.

Thanks for your help guys,

Robert Morehead

This is the latest, note file structure ,  I uninstalled and reinstalled and still won't export?

Thanks,

Robert Morehead

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have configured your documents folder wrongly. It just asks for the documents folder, and no further subfolder. Remove the "Prepar3D v2 Files" from it and it will work.

You actually get this hint from the red error message, as it includes the "Prepare3D v2 Files" folder two times in the complete path.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, again wrong:

the path in line "Documents Folder" should read "C:\Users\unc1r\Documents", nothing else.

Archived