Aerosoft Airbus X Configurator

cesarfrei

Whenever I try to run the Aerosoft Airbus X Configurator I get the message " File ECAM_D2Dlog.ini not found in C:\Users\Cesar\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

please install the hotfix 1.30f and your problem should be gone.

Hi Emanuel , 

I installed hottfix 1.30f but the problem persists , I still get the message I told you before. The A320/321 Configurator  doesn´t run . The msg " File ECAM_D2Dlog.ini not found in C:\Users\Cesar\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus"  appears every time

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure you have installed the hotfix correctly?

The ZIP file contains two folder, one of them is "UserFolder". This is meant to be you user folder, i.e. C:\Users\Ceasar\Documents

Copy the content of the "UserFolder" in the ZIP archive in your documents folder.

The ZIP file contains two folder, one of them is "UserFolder". This is meant to be you user folder, i.e. C:\Users\Ceasar\Documents

Copy the content of the "UserFolder" in the ZIP archive in your documents folder.

Ok , I had not done this, I will do it and then I will let you know if it worked. I had only replaced the other folder .Many thanks Tom, take care.

Hi, Tom . I did exactly what you advised me to do. Now I am good, everything is  just fine , many thanks. Up and flying!!

One more thing , Tom:  I have the A320/321 Airbus . Is it worth to buy the A318/319 or they are pretty similar to each other?  I mean, besides their size , of course, are  they any different when flying??

• Deputy Sheriffs

The look and feel in the flightdeck is exactly the same, its just when you do some handflying where you really feel the difference between an A318 and an A321.

Furthermore the A318 comes with a steep approach functionality, so you can fly into airports like London City. 

That's what comes into my mind at the moment. 

The look and feel in the flightdeck is exactly the same, its just when you do some handflying where you really feel the difference between an A318 and an A321.

Furthermore the A318 comes with a steep approach functionality, so you can fly into airports like London City. 

That's what comes into my mind at the moment. 

Ok , I got it. Thank you, good flight!

Archived