Strange Glow At Tail

Christopher Barbas

Hi

I have made my first flights last days, with the last AIRBUS version + the last fix.

I have observed that the aircraft Tail glows somehow and I found out that this is happening when I am opening the OVHD INTEG LT.

I have search the forum and found a suggestion to add the "HIGHMEMFIX=1" at FSX.cfg but I have it already.

​I have also opened now the DOME light right now during my flight and glowing is somehow everywhere.

​I am using DX10 and SweetFX but not new, I am using them months now and for the 1st time I am having this issue. The issue is still there if I deactivate SweetFX.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance

post-7338-0-46561300-1435471496.jpgpost-7338-0-79736100-1435471497.jpgpost-7338-0-81548200-1435471860_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

It may be a DirectX10 issue. As we recommend in our manual we can not support DirectX10 and recommend using DirectX9 instead.

• 1 month later...

OK,

have found what is causing it, its the "Light Bloom" from "Global Options", the problem is that I am not sure, cannot tell for 100% if I had this option enabled with the previous AIRBUS versions but for sure I hadn't this problem.

Please login to display this image.

Archived