Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Static Aircrafts

philippe

Hello, I have Mega Airport Frankfurt, GA1, GA3, and GA4 and I was wondering how can I remove those static aircrafts without to have to re-install the sceneries.

Thanks!!

Btw, Hannover is amazing!!! Cant wait to see Koln! and Mega Airport Heathrow for that matter... hehehehe

Hello philippe,

You could checkthe scenery folder to see if its installed any files with stat in it as these are usually associated with static objects and move them to a safe location other than the scenery folder, but it may be an option to un-install and re-install without the statics.

Hello philippe,

You could checkthe scenery folder to see if its installed any files with stat in it as these are usually associated with static objects and move them to a safe location other than the scenery folder, but it may be an option to un-install and re-install without the statics.

Thanks!

Hello there :-)

Mega Airport Frankfurt comes with a tool named AITraffic-Tool. You can use this one to enable/disable static planes for Frankfurt Airport.

I don't own GA3 and 4, so I can just tell you something about GA1. But perhaps the other 2 are similar.

Go to the GA1 scenery folder and check for some files having ending with "stat.bgl" (e.g edds_fs9_stat.bgl) and simply rename them. As soon as you restart your FS you won't see the static planes anymore. Unfortunately their spots won't be usuable because they're disabled in the afcad files. But you can check out the AVSim library for some replacement AFCADs.

Regards,

Micha :-)

Hello there :-)

Mega Airport Frankfurt comes with a tool named AITraffic-Tool. You can use this one to enable/disable static planes for Frankfurt Airport.

I don't own GA3 and 4, so I can just tell you something about GA1. But perhaps the other 2 are similar.

Go to the GA1 scenery folder and check for some files having ending with "stat.bgl" (e.g edds_fs9_stat.bgl) and simply rename them. As soon as you restart your FS you won't see the static planes anymore. Unfortunately their spots won't be usuable because they're disabled in the afcad files. But you can check out the AVSim library for some replacement AFCADs.

Regards,

Micha :-)

Thanks!