Mega Airport Heathrow

ThePilot_Ace

Oh well, I guess that answers my questions with reagrds to release, I spoke to a company that sells Flight Sim add ons, its the little magazine that comes with PC Pilot, and they told me that it will now be released in June 2007..........., :cry:

I know that you guys cannot specify release dates, but will FS9 version at least be avail befrore Xmas.

Thanks

Oh well, I guess that answers my questions with reagrds to release, I spoke to a company that sells Flight Sim add ons, its the little magazine that comes with PC Pilot, and they told me that it will now be released in June 2007..........., :cry:

I know that you guys cannot specify release dates, but will FS9 version at least be avail befrore Xmas.

Thanks

June wtf?? :shock:

• Aerosoft

Thanks

Well, they are not the people who will release it. But in fact the full FSX version depends a lot on MS. Right now the SDK's and FSx itself has a few issues that make any complex and REAL FSx scenery very hard. So it is not fully in our (or the developers) hands at this moment.

• Aerosoft
I'm seeing the adverts in PC Pilot for a couple months now.

Well then PC Pilot has more up to date beta files of the SDK then we have (and honestly, I doubt they do).

it sounds like a bad excuse, but believe me (us) we MUCH rather would have release a Budapest and Hannover for FSx then for FS2004 as we done. We love FSx but we are NOT going to release crummy updates that would look silly next summer. We need a few patches in FSx and a bit more updated SDK's to release good stuff.

Aerosoft will only move FULLY to FSx (we will do products that are possible now) when we see on OUR OWN systems it looks better int the new sim. See we are almost like our own customers, lol.

mathjiskok,

Thanks for the clarification, now I know why you do not specify a release date, I cannot thing of anything so annoying than being a told a date when its not in fact the correct info, so I do see your point.

However, will there be an FS9 version seperately to keep us eager people going for Xmas, I personally much prefer FS9,

Thanks and look fwd to any updates and further screen shots,

Just one last questions, with regds to some screenshots I saw intially, it shows that some BA 744 are all scattered over the terminal, will there be other airlines in EGLL, and parked at the correct Terminals.

Thanks again and happy Xmas and New Year

So can we make it clear? Mega Aiport Heathrow will be only released for FSX? Or will be released for FS9 too? And the FS9 version will come out before FSX? As after the AES i think lot of us will stay for a long time in FS9.

So can we make it clear? Mega Aiport Heathrow will be only released for FSX? Or will be released for FS9 too? And the FS9 version will come out before FSX? As after the AES i think lot of us will stay for a long time in FS9.

Hi,

to say it more precise: Aerosoft/Sim-wings LHR will be released for BOTH Fs versions (FS9 AND FSX) at the same time. Of course this are two different versions due to the difference between both simulators.

Just need a little bit more time to release it to get more deeply into the new FSX features.

Thorsten Loth (sim-wings)

Okey i seen that but its not clear. As they ll wait for FSX SDKs to hold back FS9 version?

Well I was just answering your first question:

So can we make it clear? Mega Aiport Heathrow will be only released for FSX? Or will be released for FS9 too?

That part is very clear. The other part is for Aerosoft/Simwings to answer...

Aerosoft,

Would you please consider releasing the FS9 version as and when it's ready without waiting for FSX to be sorted.

I know I'm not the only one who doesn't have a machine anywhere near capable of running FSX nicely. You've done it for other sceneries eg Budapest so why not this one?

That would definately be nice :) if we didn't have to wait for FSX, even though my computer is up to FSX, I have no intention of moving until 1 year later.

What would be even better if Mega LHR was out before Xmas (FS9 Version Only)