Aircraft unflyable

sterny70

I have a strange problem with the F-14.

As soon as i reach 12000 feet the left spoilers deploy and the aircraft banks hard to the left.

After a hard time recovering it happens again when approaching 12000 feet.

So i cannot climb above 12000 ft.

I have version 1.10 on fsx acceleration.

And yes...i tried deinstall/reinstall a lot of times....didn't help

Does somebody have a solution for that?

I have a strange problem with the F-14.

As soon as i reach 12000 feet the left spoilers deploy and the aircraft banks hard to the left.

After a hard time recovering it happens again when approaching 12000 feet.

So i cannot climb above 12000 ft.

I have version 1.10 on fsx acceleration.

And yes...i tried deinstall/reinstall a lot of times....didn't help

Does somebody have a solution for that?

I have this problem occasionaly but not at a specific altitude. Its really starnge as it doesnt happen all the time. I found that recalibrating my Joystic HOTAS works. Have you tried that?

Do you have oxygen supply on? The aircraft simulates hypoxia by randomly banking above a certain altitude.

Also, try deactivating turbulence effects on the aircraft under weather settings

Do you have oxygen supply on? The aircraft simulates hypoxia by randomly banking above a certain altitude.

Also, try deactivating turbulence effects on the aircraft under weather settings

OOOOKKKKK......I'll give that one a try....i've never recognized the Oxygen must be switched on, cause i isn't in the interactive checklist....keep you informed, if it worked.

Many thanks

Sterny

OOOOKKKKK......I'll give that one a try....i've never recognized the Oxygen must be switched on, cause i isn't in the interactive checklist....keep you informed, if it worked.

Many thanks

Sterny

THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT!!!

Thank you so much.

Archived