Oslo v2 textures

supera380

Hi,

I just discovered a very odd situation at Oslo v2 near gate 92 where the tunnel/ramp is located.

I noticed this as I was taxiing by the terminal out to the runway.

It appears the ramp is floating in thin air along with a few barriers and wondered if anyone else has seen this issue? It looks to me like missing building textures but can't say for sure.

I have the boxed version 1.04 installed. I did a quick search of the Oslo issues here in the forum but did not find anything similar reported hence this post.

2015-4-26_10-48-15-291_zpst2gi7sss.jpg

Cheers

Mark

Hi..

Did you check the priotet of the scenery in the scenery list? If Oslo is on lower layer this could be the reason. Scenery should always be og highl layer ( opn the top) in the scenery list.

If yoy are using ORBX addons and thise addons i above the scenery there will be some

strange issues..

Cheers

Dennis

Hi..

Did you check the priotet of the scenery in the scenery list? If Oslo is on lower layer this could be the reason. Scenery should always be og highl layer ( opn the top) in the scenery list.

If yoy are using ORBX addons and thise addons i above the scenery there will be some

strange issues..

Cheers

Dennis

Yes, Orbx scenery well below with add-on airports at the top. In fact I made Oslo #1, but still the same problem.

Hey,

do you have the HIGHMEMFIX=1 in your fsx.cfg?

Jonas

Yes, that's already present.

Well, I struggled a little bit more with this in that, during my troubleshooting , I also decided to simplify the amount of texture detail being loaded via unchecking a number of options in the Oslo Config tool.

What I noticed was, selecting these options appeared to have worked, but after hitting Install and Exit, no additional confirmation was given and when I went back to the Config tool to check, the new options remain unselected i.e. no changes had been accepted. Weird!

At that point I suspected the installation was somehow corrupt. Thus I uninstalled v1.04, re-installed v1.02 (boxed version) then loaded that up in the sim and the problem was solved. Then I performed the v1.04 update and everything looked OK.

So bottomline is, a complete un-install and re-installed was required to get this working. No idea what went wrong on the first install????

Thanks to those who offered some help.

Cheers

Mark

Archived