Since Hotifx: Faulty position syncronisation

Since 1.30a I experience serious synchronisation errors with connected flight deck. Basically, everything is perfectly synchronised, systems and engines. The only thing that has huge problems or is not synced at all, is the aircraft position. Slave either remains stationary or suddenly races with 1 minute delay behind MASTER, just to become stationary again.

This did not happen before the Hotfix. Using FSX, A319CFM, Hamachi, Connection good (green and direct tunneling), ping works and gives good results (around 50ms).

edit: can someone please correct the title? :)

Ok, I found a (possible) solution: Both pilots must have the ports open and must be able to connect to each other as slaves. In my case, my friend was able to connect to me, but I was not able to connect to him. But it still said "Connection OK" and everything worked fine except the position synchronization.

I hope that is the fix for the problem.

SydoxX

Archived