Assymetrical Fuel Consumption After SP3

wiss

Good evening.

Today when testing the new SP3 by using the A319 CFM, after engine start, both engines showed different fuel consumption, as can be seen in the attached picture. As additional data, I use ASN for my weather, and the temperature outside was 24C at the time.

post-90254-0-84964300-1429038596_thumb.p

This difference is pretty significant considering I am at idle right after engine start. I waited some minutes, but this difference didn't dissappear. Even while on flight, the engines showed the exact difference between them all the time (always a 190 kg/h difference).

Also. On the same flight, I got these fuel consumptions during descent with idle.

post-90254-0-23512900-1429038605_thumb.p

As can be seen, I'm getting 380 kg/h for the left engine and 190 kg/h for the right engine. Note the difference is always 190 kg/h between engines.

I use FSX non steam. And I haven't installed any files uploaded to the Engine Oscillations topic.

Regards

Archived