A320 IAE - Almost no acceleration

This is a really odd problem, one I've never encountered before - when throttling up the IAE A320, I'm getting almost zero acceleration. Even at TOGA the aircraft doesn't accelerate beyond 22kts GS.

This is happening on all of my IAE A320s, but not on the CFM models which are working fine.

Please help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

check the following file:

...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus A3xx_A3xx\Product.cfg for the line "Version=121"

Yep, v1.21

I've also noticed since that my other A320s are taking a long time to accelerate before finally punching through and accelerating to V1. I've only noticed this at high-altitude airports in South America, could this be a factor?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yep, v1.21

I've also noticed since that my other A320s are taking a long time to accelerate before finally punching through and accelerating to V1. I've only noticed this at high-altitude airports in South America, could this be a factor?

Indeed this could be a factor.

I'm having the exact same problem since v130 and v130a that there is no acceleration down the runway and cannot take off. This is only with A320 IAE and A321 IAE.

Thanks for your replies.

It happens at all airports and only with AIE engines. I'm using P3D 2.5.

I press the F4 once key to start the acceleration down the runway but since 130, 130a and 130b the A321 AIE (or A320 AIE) only reaches a speed of around 60 - 80 and cannot get to say 140 or higher. However, if I hold down the F4 key then it accelerates normally and reaches take-off speed and the aircraft takes off, but you hear the constant clicking sound of holding down the F4 key.

I uninstalled the Airbus, deleted the appropriate files, rebooted Windows 7 and reinstalled it but the problem continues.

There is no problem with the A320 CFM and A321 CFM when pressing the F4 key to accelerate.

Could someone please advise if they can also reproduce the same problem when pressing the F4 key on their keyboard to accelerate down the runway in the A320 AIE or A321 AIE ? Thanks.

Archived