Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jure

AES 2.38 error with Aerosoft Nice LFMN

Hi Oliver,

after installing the latest AES, my FS9 refused to load and it hung on the "Create a Flight" screen. Always, no exceptions. After a couple of hours I found the culprit...

AES 2.38 apparently creates a blank AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL file (length 0) in the folder \Aerosoft\Nice Cote dAzur\Scenery and that hangs the sim. Luckily, I had a backup and after copyiing an older version of the .BGL, all is well again.

Regards,

Jure

Edit: spelling

I have the same problem with my FSX after the latest AES update. It refused to load and it hunging...

Yes, after disabling AES it works again. But then I lose AES support at all my airports.

We are scrambling with Oliver to find out what causes this. Should not take long to solve.

Thank you sooo much Jure, for finding the problem! :excellenttext_s: I spent whole last night trying to find out why my Fsx wouldn't start. Thought I had to reinstall everything.

Jure, you have saved the day….and much of my hair!

many thanks

Thank you sooo much Jure, for finding the problem! :excellenttext_s: I spent whole last night trying to find out why my Fsx wouldn't start. Thought I had to reinstall everything.

Hello Rune, now I can get some sleep as well. :hi_s:

Hi Ed!

So you still got hair?? And Fs9? You lucky b!

I had to abandon my beloved Fs9 after a hard disk crash on my backup HD. Lost all my files, registrations, and everything. Total disaster!

Had to make a choice on what to recover. Fs9 or Fsx. I installed Fsx on my 6 year old computer. Runs pretty good but I miss Fs9.

Have a nice sleep Ed.