AES 2.38 error with Aerosoft Nice LFMN

Jure

Hi Oliver,

after installing the latest AES, my FS9 refused to load and it hung on the "Create a Flight" screen. Always, no exceptions. After a couple of hours I found the culprit...

AES 2.38 apparently creates a blank AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL file (length 0) in the folder \Aerosoft\Nice Cote dAzur\Scenery and that hangs the sim. Luckily, I had a backup and after copyiing an older version of the .BGL, all is well again.

Regards,

Jure

Edit: spelling

Jure, you have saved the day….and much of my hair!

many thanks

Thank you sooo much Jure, for finding the problem! :excellenttext_s: I spent whole last night trying to find out why my Fsx wouldn't start. Thought I had to reinstall everything.

Hello Rune, now I can get some sleep as well. :hi_s:

Hi Ed!

So you still got hair?? And Fs9? You lucky b!

I had to abandon my beloved Fs9 after a hard disk crash on my backup HD. Lost all my files, registrations, and everything. Total disaster!

Had to make a choice on what to recover. Fs9 or Fsx. I installed Fsx on my 6 year old computer. Runs pretty good but I miss Fs9.

Have a nice sleep Ed.

Archived