Written Tutorial?

jeffg

What is the chance of getting a written tutorial? I know the YouTube videos and that the different sections of the manual have example's of how the systems work, but some older maybe younger people would like a written tutorial in front of them why trying to lean the F14. I would love to see a tutorial from cold and dark to landing on the carrier, maybe some air to air engagements explained. This was just my thoughts as Aerosoft

usually has tutorials with their products.

JeffG

Jeff,

Which one do you prefer, written or vids? Generally the visual learning technique seems to work better for these kind of skill based tasks, ie flying the aircraft. I plan on doing some vid tutorials with the NATOPS at my side, but maybe post the training script as a back up?

I like the written tutorials, I will print them out and read them one time and than have them next to me when flying the tutorial. The videos can be good but if you miss something than you have to watch 3-4 times and take notes.

JeffG

Hi Victory, if you do get the chance to do some tutorials, that would be great. :-)

A training script would be an excellent idea given the ability to follow a tutorial step by step, using pause, to enable each step to be followed in turn.

Thanks, Rich

Archived