Control Problems

JonnyCombat

I'm having serious issues with the control of the aircraft. It doesn't want to roll unless I kick in a dab of rudder which in turn propels it into an irrecoverable corkscrew, followed by a spectacular fireball.

Is this normal or is there something very wrong with my install?

I'm having the same issue...I have the registered version of FSUIPC and finally decided to try it and I can't even fly a simple familiarization hop. I guess it's back to FSX controls and Target GUI from Thrustmaster - for now. Re. the 1.10 update, where the hell did you find it Hanimichal? I've been searching for the last 30 minutes.

I'm having the same issue...I have the registered version of FSUIPC and finally decided to try it and I can't even fly a simple familiarization hop. I guess it's back to FSX controls and Target GUI from Thrustmaster - for now. Re. the 1.10 update, where the hell did you find it Hanimichal? I've been searching for the last 30 minutes.

Aerosoft-shop / your account, is there!

Also here after update 1.10 the controls are uncontrolled, (I always use only default FSX with Joystick control, I do not use registered FSUIPC4 or other software)

I don't quite understand this, can you explain it a little better?

There was really only one change in the how the control axis are handled. There is an end of travel limit that when some users with FS-UIPC (paid) version was flying Roll SAS set to OFF; full right stick input would turn into full left stick input because of a sign inversion in the code. The sign inversion was corrected, but really that's it.

So long as you follow the FS-UIPC setup directions described in Vol.3, nothing should be different between v1.00 and v1.10.

I don't quite understand this, can you explain it a little better?

After some testing I noticed this only happens when I change plane in the air (when I working with repaints)
so it really does not matter.
All is good, thanks

Hello,

Yes I have a problem here as well. What happens is with full after burner the plane will not roll, will only remain in the last setting when going into after burner, then after throttling down then it can roll again, then at certain throttle settings it will freeze the roll input at what ever setting it was last on and if that was a roll it will be un recoverable and in you go to the ground. I have to goose the throttle to regain roll control. Very strange control for this plane. Why would the throttle have anything to do with the roll control.It seems like the throttle has an effect on roll control. This happens in both PrePar3D and steam FSX. I am loading in VC and this still happens.

Rockitglider

OK,

Here's an update, I have it working good in PrePar3D v2, but it still doesn't work in Steam, I saw your post for the Sim Connect installer msi file in the above post and I did that and it installed, but that didn't fix it. It seems to release the freezing of the roll control at or around the middle of the throttle throw of the stick, so to sum up, if I have the throttle at or below middle throw I have no roll control, if I have the throttle at full after burner I have no roll control, and it sticks at what ever roll setting it was at prior to moving the throttle stick past or below the middle of the throttle throw.

Rockitglider

• 2 weeks later...

Archived