Airbus A318/A319 Thrust and Checklist Issue

Senpai Ruku

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Airbus A318/19 running the latest service pack and updates, along with FSX Deluxe which is running the latest service pack and updates as well.

The problem is that I can't use my thrust lever that is integrated in my joystick, Speed Link; Black Widow, to control the Airbus' thrust system. Some times it will work for 10 seconds and in that period, I move the thrust lever up and down and the Airbus' modelled thrust lever in the flight deck does not move. The rest of the joystick and buttons works perfectly fine.

Also the Checklist only works from After Start to After Take-off, nothing else. I cannot enable the Cockpit prep up to After start. Taxi works, Before Take-off works,Take-off Works and After Take-off works. Nothing else works after the After Take-off which only enables automatically when I am climbing or cruising at around 20,000 feet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Note: The thrust works perfectly fine in my PMDG 737NGX.

Note: Auto-thrust was off when I was testing.

Note: Running FSX Deluxe on Windows 8 (WIN8 could be the problem)

Note: All driver's are up to date.

Thanks, Luke

post-127503-0-57411500-1419709484_thumb.

Archived