I have a problem with the external power

Nicolò Borgonovo

your english is fine:) Normally when you load the plane with could&dark, external power is automatically connected. If not turn on the batteries and try to connect the groundpower via your right MCDU (groundservices).

Thank you for the answer and for compliments about my english, but when I start my engines (with the combination CTRL+E) the aicraft should be work normally, doesn't it? Well it doesn't, in fact the ECAMs don't light and on the EMDU on the right side: checklist, aircraft state, aircraft doors and ground services aren't clickable. Could you help me also with this problem? Thank you very much :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is not a CTRL+E type of simulation.

Please fly the step by step tutorial. Here you will "discover" how to start/operate the plane.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you for the answer and for compliments about my english, but when I start my engines (with the combination CTRL+E) the aicraft should be work normally, doesn't it? Well it doesn't, in fact the ECAMs don't light and on the EMDU on the right side: checklist, aircraft state, aircraft doors and ground services aren't clickable. Could you help me also with this problem? Thank you very much :)

Inside your download is an step by step flight, please try this!

Archived