Lights (Landing, Taxi, Dome) not working ANYMORE

DLH 6RW

I've installed the Airbus A320/A321 today. But on both models the lights are not working. Before I had installed Airbus X Extended (321/320) on my Computer.

Since I thought the installation comes with an uninstaller for the Extended version, I did not have uninstalled the Extended-Version before - instead I did this afterwarts ... may this cause the problem?

I've installed the Airbus A320/A321 today. But on both models the lights are not working. Before I had installed Airbus X Extended (321/320) on my Computer.

Since I thought the installation comes with an uninstaller for the Extended version, I did not have uninstalled the Extended-Version before - instead I did this afterwarts ... may this cause the problem?

By the way: Got the same problem with the Airbus A318/319 BEFORE I installed A320/321 and uninstalled the Extended Version ...

• Deputy Sheriffs

You got me a bit confused with the "anymore" It would imply they did work before. Nevertheless I first recommend a re-install and see if that helps.

Archived