Several Problems with A320 in brand new Installation

TheFlyGuy

I've purchased a brand new PC the day before yesterday, and therefore did a clean Install of Prepar3D V2. One of the first Products I've installed into Prepar3D (besides REX) is the new Aerosoft A320/A321 Package. Unfortunately it shows several Problems, I haven't encountered on my old PC. When I load the Aircraft, it comes in a very strange State, where the Engines are running, but all Displays besides the MFD are dark. On the right MCDU only the "Options" and "Load/Fuel" Entries are active, all others are greyed out. While the Panel Bar is activated in the Options it doesn't show up, and the Aircraft isn't responding to any Joystick or Thrust Lever Input, while my Joysticks(s) work perfect with the other Aircrafts in P3D.

Any Ideas why the Airbus won't work on my new PC?

post-63160-0-47205000-1417339224_thumb.p

post-63160-0-47205000-1417339224_thumb.p

Hi.

I'm having the same issue. P3D v2.4 clean install and only the A320/A321 package on top of it. OS: Windows 8.1.

Also the views menu is missing from the top left and right side of the screen even if it's active in the right MCDU.

I'm coming from FSX and AXE so I decided to upgrade to P3D with the new release. I havent installed any other addon yet, waiting to fix the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Archived