Pitch Trim, don´t check.

Marschall

Hi!

I got a problem on my MCDU left side, when the co-pilot read the after start checklist it seems alright but when it came to the Pitch Trim he say nothing. I usually insert 2/UP 2.0 , i made some flights previously and it was ok, any problem with that but it happen recently and the problem persist.

Can somenone help?

Marshall, the best value for pitch trim can be got from the Airbus fuel planner app that generates the load sheet. Also the take off flaps for the new Airbus' is usually one not two.

I try 1/UP2.0 and the problem persist. Where can i find the Airbus fuel planner ?

Just go to the Start button, All Programs, Aerosoft, Airbus. You will find a common AirbusX FuelPlanner under each version. If you have not been using this to generate your LoadSheet for use in the MCDU® Loading menu, then how have you refuelled or boarded your aircraft? It is covered in the Manual Vol 6.

Just go to the Start button, All Programs, Aerosoft, Airbus. You will find a common AirbusX FuelPlanner under each version. If you have not been using this to generate your LoadSheet for use in the MCDU® Loading menu, then how have you refuelled or boarded your aircraft? It is covered in the Manual Vol 6.

UP2.0 is larger than I've ever seen. Usually it's between DN0.5 and UP1.2.

Problem solved, i think it was the UP2.0, i put tried 0.8 and it works but i re-installed the airbus never know, errors or so. Thanks!

Archived