installing liveries

philippe73230

Hello ..again:)

i can't manage to install the addon liveries given withe the download. The livery manager won't open the files. In my computer, the main file arrives *.zip but inside the files are labeled 7zip...

any idea?

thanks

Philippe

If you mean the Airbus Series by Aerosoft:

There is a programm called livery manager.

Open it, there must be a button called "Add Livery" or something similar.

Now you can select the ZIP file, and it will be added automatically to your FS Aircraft List.

Cheers

If you mean the Airbus Series by Aerosoft:

There is a programm called livery manager.

Open it, there must be a button called "Add Livery" or something similar.

Now you can select the ZIP file, and it will be added automatically to your FS Aircraft List.

Cheers

hello

yes i did uses the livery manager but it does not work i receive the message "sorry this file cannot be installed"

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello ..again:)

i can't manage to install the addon liveries given withe the download. The livery manager won't open the files. In my computer, the main file arrives *.zip but inside the files are labeled 7zip...

any idea?

thanks

Philippe

What is the exact name of this zip file?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok so this zip file does not contain repaints. It is a toolkit to make your own repaints. Add. repaints can be downloaded from the Download section here in the forum: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/44-aerosoft-airbus-a320a321-liveries/

Hasn't this been answered already ?

The zipfile you are referring to is the PAINTKIT and although they do contain liveries are just intended to help with painting an Airbus .

The left top of the page shows 3 tabs to click on , one is named Downloads , maybe an idea to try that .

John

EDIT : Mopperle beat me to it .

Archived