Switching between different light mode

cgentil

But switching is a one time affair, it's a configuration. Is that really a problem then?

Can't understand what you mean.

I'm talking about new VC textures which can be changed on configurator.

I just tried and for example all is ok, inserted textures now, when I switch from bright to dark, there are no more selcal in cockpit, when I switch from dark to bright, there also aren't any selcal, the configurator must do an backup from other files which have selcal, otherwise, everytime you change from bright to dark or dark to bright, the selcal disappear.

But if you change the lights, is the effect still not there the next time you start FSX?

The problem isn't the effects, the problem is the selcal which disappears, the effect remains.

I always have to reinstall texture between changes, and all other pre-installed textures by installer, selcal disappeared, because configurator had overwrited all files.

Okay I can not recreate that effect here but we'll check it out.

It's easy to recreate.

Just install one texture which has selcal on cockpit.

Then go to configurator Lightning tab, change from dark to bright, then open FSX and see, the selcal disappeared.

Close FSX then go to configurator Lightning tab, change from bright to dark, then open FSX and see, the selcal still isn't there, and need to reinstall texture again.

Hi Chirag,

seems like either a bug in the livery manager, or in the Configurator, checking that at the moment.

As a temporary workaround you can simply copy the AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_C from the livery you downloaded into the texture folder of the repaint.

Btw, it's not a problem with only the SELCAL, but also the registration of the aircraft.

Hi Chirag,

seems like either a bug in the livery manager, or in the Configurator, checking that at the moment.

As a temporary workaround you can simply copy the AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_C from the livery you downloaded into the texture folder of the repaint.

Thanks!

All other textures installed by installer are without selcal :(

But no problem, all will be nice with A320/A321 SP1 release.

Let me say I didn't used livery manager, just the configurator which change night textures, and it has doubled files in aircraft texture folder, from 18 to 34 I guess.

Hope it can be fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived