Checklist don't detect ALT cruise (part2)

chipster19

Hello,

I start a new topic, the first was closed and i don't know how to open it and it's possible.

Finaly i have always the issue (like screenshoot) this time with AP1 on.

I try to change my flight level but without change.... and suddently at 1h03 on flight the checklist detect my cruise level, on mcdu2 cruise is green and prepar descent is orange.

i don't know what is wrong, if you have idea and what i can do when i have the issue. I don't have the problem on all flights, but sometimes.

Thanks

nicolas

post-64272-0-43336100-1415986017_thumb.p

hello,

New flight this morning and the same issue.

I noticed (but here is perhaps no link), when chrono on PFD displays 1h03 the checklist changes state. It's the twice time i have this.

For information i used p3D v2.4

Thanks

nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

this is a very odd thing. Until now you are the only one reporting this issue and especially for the A320/321 only as you mentioned that CRZ LVL works with the A318/319 without any problem. I also tried various settings to reproduce the problem but failed. So the only advice I am able to give, try a complete new installation after previously deinstalling the current version (using Windows functionality) and if you also installed the "old" EXTENDED also deinstalling it completely........

Regards,

Rolf

hello,

i will try a new installation. For the "old" airbus, it was desinstalled. i'm deinstalled it before install the new A320. I don't see "old" files provided by the extended airbus.

I confirm with the A319 all works well, on the A321 also expect this little pb !!

thanks

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

was able to recreate your issue with AP2.

What happens on your system if you switch back and forth between AP1 and AP2?

And what happens if you re-enter the (unchanged) cruise flightlevel on the PROG page of your MCDU?

Either of these two actions, or a combination of the two, seems to work around the issue for me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Coding changed. Our beta-testers are not able to reproduce the issue anymore - so we believe we found the root-cause. The fix will be released with the next hotfix / SP.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived