Uneven thrust A320

Amonsch

Hi all,

Just DL the two new addition to the bundle (320/321). All went well during installation, and all works fine except for a strange phenomene regarding the thrust behavior. As I advance the throttles, the thrust is uneven, especially in the forward part (flex). also during climb, it plays up and down (one can even hear the sound shutters as well as see the display indicator fluctuating). It appears in all A/T modes. Went back to the 318/319 and all works fully normal there.

Any ideas? can someone help?

Thank you,

Amon

• Deputy Sheriffs

I got an idea, post this observation in the support section of this forum please. Not everybody on the team is looking here for possible problems with the A320 Family.

ps, just moved this topic to the right forum.

hi there,

apart of airbus problems- one thing need to be said: AS has a forum structure, that is extremely hard to handle. I am a bit sick and tired to read all this "moved it to the right section" again and again. A320 is a product we paid for, so would you pls stop this ongoing teaching people how to drop questions to the right thread or change the forum structure. IMHO it is overstructured.

txs a lot

• Deputy Sheriffs

hi there,

apart of airbus problems- one thing need to be said: AS has a forum structure, that is extremely hard to handle. I am a bit sick and tired to read all this "moved it to the right section" again and again. A320 is a product we paid for, so would you pls stop this ongoing teaching people how to drop questions to the right thread or change the forum structure. IMHO it is overstructured.

txs a lot

We are not trying to teach people here to do things our way. The reason for the structured (a bit overstructured yes) way is to make it easier for us and for you, the community members, to find problems and answers.

I am for example, and this goes for many of the people here, somebody who has a full time job and a personal life next to giving support and advise about the A320 product. I do not have the time to search in every subforum if somebody has a question or a problem. I think the same goes for many costumers.

In the end we want to deliver a top product and give you the best support possible. We think this is best done by having a support forum that is structured.

• Aerosoft

Hi all,

Just DL the two new addition to the bundle (320/321). All went well during installation, and all works fine except for a strange phenomene regarding the thrust behavior. As I advance the throttles, the thrust is uneven, especially in the forward part (flex). also during climb, it plays up and down (one can even hear the sound shutters as well as see the display indicator fluctuating). It appears in all A/T modes. Went back to the 318/319 and all works fully normal there.

Any ideas? can someone help?

Thank you,

Amon

What engine type was that and are you using a dual throttle control system?

What engine type was that and are you using a dual throttle control system?

I have this same issue. Everything is working perfectly with each A318, A319, A321 and A320 IAE. The only one having this kind of laggy throttle behaviour is A320 CFM. I know, you might think I have some mistake in settings or calibration but they're all fine. I'm using Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I made quick video to show you the idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGEB2uf6eI

• Aerosoft

I have this same issue. Everything is working perfectly with each A318, A319, A321 and A320 IAE. The only one having this kind of laggy throttle behaviour is A320 CFM. I know, you might think I have some mistake in settings or calibration but they're all fine. I'm using Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I made quick video to show you the idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGEB2uf6eI

Without having details on the exact weather you encountered this does not really help. try recreating it without any weather so we can see if this is a system issue or not.

it IS a system issue- and there is a fix somewhere here (from Joshua I think) Its a new aircraft.cfg file and it works fine in my case. Why the heck do the right hand not know what the left one is doing?

• Aerosoft

it IS a system issue- and there is a fix somewhere here (from Joshua I think) Its a new aircraft.cfg file and it works fine in my case. Why the heck do the right hand not know what the left one is doing?

Because I assumed these users where using the latest files. But do indeed try these files: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/87941-a320-cfm-model-engine-spool-up-jumping/#entry630376

Please do keep your tone a bit more civilized Flugmatz.

Archived