Jolting of the camera in a cabin and on wings after start 321 in PREPAR3D 2.4

ALEKSEY2015

• Aerosoft

The camera is panning round and round very fast.. you can see that when turning on HD. I had something else in FSX(not directly the same) but it was related to ezdok camera. Do you use any camera addon ?

The camera is panning round and round very fast.. you can see that when turning on HD. I had something else in FSX(not directly the same) but it was related to ezdok camera. Do you use any camera addon ?

Hello! No, at me aren't established additional the camera addon. The matter is that such problem only at aerosoft a 321. It is absent in 318/319. I already reinstalled several times 320/321, but it didn't help.

I am sorry but would you be so kind to explain the problem, we simply do not see anything special in the video.

Yes, I will try. When I load 321, after moving to a cockpit, there is a plane shiver, it doesn't occur in 318/319. But the shiver disappears if to remove a brake.

• 2 weeks later...

I see this cockpit shaking / trembling and the horizon also has the same problem. When the parking break is released, the problems stop!! That´s correct?

Kind time! Allow to take an interest, whether our problem after installation of 1,10 versions is fixed?
The problem remained with me.

Archived