Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

OVHD INTEG LT problem

aero10

When I turn the OVHD INTEG LT to ON, the lights illuminate ok but all buttons on overhead panel, FMCs and glare shield panels turn black, no detail. The glare shield panel also turns totally transparent but with the blackened buttons still showing. Turning the lights OFF restores the glare shield panel and buttons to normal. Problem re-appears if lights turned ON again.

I have installed the newest version of the aircraft and this occurs both with and without the zoom factor Hotfix installed.

When I turn the OVHD INTEG LT to ON, the lights illuminate ok but all buttons on overhead panel, FMCs and glare shield panels turn black, no detail. The glare shield panel also turns totally transparent but with the blackened buttons still showing. Turning the lights OFF restores the glare shield panel and buttons to normal. Problem re-appears if lights turned ON again.

I have installed the newest version of the aircraft and this occurs both with and without the zoom factor Hotfix installed.

I had the same problem before, try applying HIGHMEM tweak to your Fsx.cfg file if you haven't already done so...

Archived