Does any aerosoft staff knows if the developers of FSC9 are updating the software to export plans to a 318/319 /320/321?

Eduard Gasull

• 2 weeks later...

FSC9- fligth sim commander 9, my question is: Know that the new airbuses are released, will be this software updated to export plans for this aircraft, for select the correct model of the aircraft to calculate the fuel needed, those kind of questions!

thanks mopperle

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well FSC already exports flightplans for the Airbus, so no need to change/update anything. But FSC will never do any kind of fuel calculation. This would mean a completely new program.

yes it does aprox. Of course is better the airbus fuel planner but there is page called fuel where you can see the fuel needed aprox. to the flight that you have planned in IFR,a also i VFR, according with the plane that you have selected, and the flight level that you have, but of course is not exactly and precise as A fuel planner. And yes it also export flight plans for airbus x extended in the path/folder of airbus x extended, the new airbuses have a new path/folder, and well i can export for airbus x extended and later move manually to the airbus 318/319 folder, but i now.

I know that this program keeps updating and the support is not closed, so if they are updating the program to be 100% compatible with the new navdata pro airac cycles why shouldn't be updated to 100% compatible with the new airbuses?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I really do not understand your problem. It is 100% compatibel with the new Airbus and you can simply change the path in FSC so that flighplans are stored in the new path.

okey that have sense if the new airbus 320 has the same folder that airbus 319. Look, i can´t buy already de a 320/321 update at this moment i have airbus x extended and airbus 318/19 and look what i have:

post-85299-0-74620600-1415729521_thumb.p

So i don't know if the new airbus 320 will have the same folder that airbus 319 or will be separate like i have know with the extended. So if the 320 has the same folder than 319 for flight plans, you are right and theres no update needed.

Archived