Sudden Issue with Airbus throttle and CH Quadrant

Hello All -

I have recently done a complete re-install of FSX on my computer, and I now find, after installing the Airbus X Extended, that the throttles do not move when I use the thrust levers on my CH Products Throttle Quadrant. With my previous installation I had no issue, but now I do. If I made some type of adjustment back whenever, I have to say I have no recollection doing so.

I note some other people have had this issue and have published solutions. But there seems to be several different solutions. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make the Airbus throttles operate with the CH Products Throttle Quadrant. By the way, all other control surfaces, buttons, etc., work fine.

Thank you for helping me solve this frustrating problem.

Kevin

Hi -

I uninstalled and re-installed the product and I see the manuals listed under "documentation". However, Vol 7 is simply Quick Data and does not seem to provide instructions on how to make the CH Throttle Quadrant work with Airbus X extended. Am I in the wrong place? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Archived