no runways at casablanca

Keith40

Hi when I go to casablanca there is no runways the taxi ways and turminal are there but it looks like they are still building the runways!!(there are textures wich look like founations have been biult)

I have had it working fine untill I did a re-enstall of FS9

Help

• 4 years later...

I purchased casablanca today and I also have the same problem... please let me know how ca I fix it.

A screenshot of what your seeing may help to see if there is actually a problem, also is the scenery density slider set to max.

Also make sure that no other AFCADs are being used thes may come with AI Traffic programs.

A screenshot of what your seeing may help to see if there is actually a problem, also is the scenery density slider set to max.

Also make sure that no other AFCADs are being used thes may come with AI Traffic programs.

I managed to fix it. There was a conflict with other sceneries I had already installed so I had to rearrange in the scenery manager.