Routing had no arc to ONLY 90 DEGREE TURNS

fanblade

Hi AS Team,

I purchased the AB 319 on Friday..great plane! and I have the A320 so familiar with the concepts of operations.

Anyway just trying to do a flight from EGKK to EGJJ got all the flight plan and placed in the FP conf x. Called up he Flight plan ok but when it is displayed on my ND it only draws the route in straight lines and turns at 90 degrees the arc's are not there?

Do not have the issue with the old AB 320 so not sure what is wrong here.. I am using the download version of the bus plus the hotfix the latest one.

Any thought here guys to remedy this. Sorry cannot attach a picture not sure how too.

Thanking you in advance

Hello,

Not sure if the attached file is any good having a lot of trouble trying to upload but if you can see it you will see that the ND shows no arc's at all just right angles in the routing. Also try another route same thing.

As I said I have the A320 and it is fine with these routes?

Appreciate any help for AS or any of you Pilots out there

Thanks

post-94908-0-43992600-1413125884_thumb.j

Thank you,

Yes that is what I mean, on the AXE you see curves from the start point on the runway through the STAR and the routing. On this I just see straight lines between each waypoint etc.

I seem to remember this was an issue when the AXE came out but was solved?

I have looked at all my files and it all looks ok.

FYI I had to re install FSX the other day so everything is fresh and set up as Administrator, I have no other payware aircraft installed not even the AXE yet!

Thanks for you help

Archived