V2 Speed Not Set on Aircraft Reload

Scotflieger

After reloading a saved aircraft state with a Flight Plan and Take Off Performance values entered, the magenta V2 speed value at the top of the PFD speed ribbon is set to 100 and not to the value on the PREF page (ie. 141). You have to re-enter V2 value directly or a value for take-off flaps and trim (ie. 1/UP0.2) to correct the value. If this manual input is not done, the A/THR speed control is all over the place once airborne. The manual correction can only be carried out with the engines shutdown.

Further info. It is not only the V2 that is not reflexed on the PFD. The issue affects V1, VR and V2. Although all visible on the Perf Take off page, either you need to individually input all 3 speeds again or re-enter the flap/trim value (i.e. 1/UP0.2) for the speeds to be automatically inserted. I suspect that this also applies to the Flex Temp value.

Hi Friends,

What is described in this post looks like a post I wrote few days ago concerning resuming a flight. Every time, I tried to resume a flight (using the user load state) , I lost something:

- Resuming a flight before take-off : I lost V1,VR and V2, I have to enter again some informations

- Resuming a flight during cruise : I lost VNAV Path (TOD and constraints)

I think that when you save via user save state et then when you load via user load state, some parameters are missing.

Best regards,

Jean-Louis

Archived