Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KostasG

Fuel planner/Init. Loadsheet

I have a question about the fuel planner/loader as well. Not sure if this is on topic or not.

If you look at my loadsheet, I need 27,600 lbs of fuel. According to the FMSG, I have loaded 12.54mt of fuel. However, if you look at my FOB (after loading the loadsheet), it only shows 8,000kg of fuel.

What am I doing wrong?

post-96800-0-61841100-1413250436_thumb.p

post-96800-0-53171500-1413250448_thumb.p

I have a question about the fuel planner/loader as well. Not sure if this is on topic or not.

If you look at my loadsheet, I need 27,600 lbs of fuel. According to the FMSG, I have loaded 12.54mt of fuel. However, if you look at my FOB (after loading the loadsheet), it only shows 8,000kg of fuel.

What am I doing wrong?

It was the IAE? When the enigines are running you can not load fuel. This is also mentioned in Vol. 6 of the documentation.

Rolf,

Any further advice?

Sorry no because everything seems to be OK in the folder. So now there is only one question left: Is it really the location where those files should be? So please send me the complete path on your C-drive where those folders are saved. The best would be to send a screenshot of the Windows Explorer.....

Just wondering if the special characters in your username could be the problem.

It was the IAE? When the enigines are running you can not load fuel. This is also mentioned in Vol. 6 of the documentation.

Thank you! Missed that.

Do you think maybee something with unicode?

That would not surprise me at all. It will be a hard to one fix at short notice though.

what if i just change my username in english characters do you think that would do anything?

Guys you are superb. I changed my username to english and it worked finalyyyyy!!!!

Thank you all for your brilliant support.

Best regards.