Transparent Fuselage

F/O Dave

When I first downloaded I had all the teething problems that I have read in the forums, I use ESET, so files were being quarantined, got that resolved, read all the manuals twice, set the settings as per the manuals, only 2 planes the german wings and air Berlin load flawlessly, the others ie: british airways loaded interior perfectly, when i go to outside view nothing just rows of windows, air france front half no rear fuselage, an interesting note the american airlines is perfect on an outside view until i hit the L key for lighting the the fuselage disappears, I have done the training flight everything works perfectly as long as I don't want an outside view, I have to date uninstalled and installed about four times, I have a new computer with windows 7 64 so I believe it can handle it . Any suggestions?

Dave Orr

So Far I un-installed FSX-ACCEL re installed it loaded up the Air France 318 did a short flight hit the outside view and bingo there it was in all its glory , did the cockpit prep went to do push back and nothing except flashing navigational lights, so to night I am going to check the high mem and also all my other planes are fine except the 318? Can I un install FSX and re-install without losing all my aircraft and scenery?

You could try the repair function for Fsx? If you uninstall Fsx you will lose most of installed payware addons as they make registry markings to the Windows registry. But if you backup some files like repaints+aircraft.cfg:s etc. from existing fsx-folder and copy them into a new fsx install, you can make reinstalling fsx littlebit easier

Archived