ILS not flashing

Zgredd

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess Zgredd is refering to the flashing text ILS on the PFD when you select appr on the FCU and you have not selected LS on the EFIS control panel.

I just tested it in RL and the flashing ILS was there with an EIS2 plane. So yes, if we do not have it in the sim it is a bug.

I will check it. Thanks

I guess Zgredd is refering to the flashing text ILS on the PFD when you select appr on the FCU and you have not selected LS on the EFIS control panel.

Yes exactly. It doesn't work for me. With A320Ext. was ok.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unlike in A320 Extended, when I am in ILS range and ILS button is off, there is no ILS flashing on PFD.

Is it a bug?

Did you also push the Appr button on the FCU?

Only if you see the blue gs and loc modes on the PFD FMA row you will get the flashing ILS text on the PFD.

Did you also push the Appr button on the FCU?

Only if you see the blue gs and loc modes on the PFD FMA row you will get the flashing ILS text on the PFD.

Oh really?

It wasn't the case in the A320 extended. There it started flashing at about 7000 feet when you just started flying the STAR

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is now on our to do list for the SP. For the time being you should get used to pushing the LS button without getting a reminder. ;)

Our RL SOP states to switch it on when passing FL100 in the descent and latest when ATC tells us which ILS we can expect.

Archived